Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2 Years and Still going Strong!

June 23, 2007 Nick and I got married. Yes we made it to two years can you believe it!? We went out to dinner and watched Australia...love that movie! Happy Anniversary darlin!

7 comments:

Lu said...

i love being around you too. you have so much love for eachother and i'm so glad you are part of our crazy fam Nick!

Sterling said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! That is so cool you guys have hit the two year mark. You think time goes bye quickly before marriage and then when your married you realize that's when it seems to just fly bye. I hope everything is going good for you guys. Oh yeah and way to kick butt witht he running. You know your intense when you lose toenails for it. :)

melissa said...

love this picture of you two.. so cute!

meag said...

i second that. it is a super cute pic. happy two years.

Ericka said...

congrats!!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Congrats on the 2 years! That is so exciting. I never would have gotten into the Lake at Bear Lake. Way too cold. I wouldn't even get into the Snake River over the 4th of July weekend. I am way to acclimated from Arizona I suppose. Congrats on the race. That really is an amazing accomplishment!

Krystal said...

Yay for 2 years. ARe you signed up for the top of utah? Im going to sign up this week. Im nervous but it will be a good challenge.