Friday, July 24, 2009

FaMiLy ReUnIoN!!!

We recently got back from my family reunion that was in Albion, Idaho! Sounds fairly boring but it was the complete opposite! There was a pool, a hot tub, a big blow up slide and bounce house and lots of space for everyone to run around on. My parents booked this place last year when they first opened up and since then the price has jumped 3 times higher so we most likely won't be going there again but we had such a blast. Today Nick and I had the day off since we live in Utah and Pioneer Day is a state holiday we decided to go to Lava Hot Springs. It was raining on and off most of the day so we decided to just rent tubes and float down the little canal thing they have which was still fun. There are some parts that the rocks stick up quite a bit and if you're not paying attention they'll scratch the crap out of ya! Poor Nick got scraped up pretty good. I almost forgot about the 4th of July..Nick had to work so I went camping with Mom and Dad which was really fun..I love Lake Cleveland! Nick and I also went to the fireworks here in Logan...we are thinking the firework budget was cut quite a bit this year since they only lasted exactly 10 minutes! Lastly..I chopped my hair! Thanks again Ericka!

This is where we stayed...ya it was really nice!



Nick was a little too tall to stand up on the slide so that's why he looks like he is in pain!


Before
After

Lava Hot Springs!
The rock that scratched Nick...this is one among the four
Happy 4th of July..Ericka and Casen came for lunch up to Lake Cleveland!

Happy Pioneer Day! We didn't know what else to do after the fireworks ended so abruptly so we took a picture of ourselves!

10 comments:

heather said...

These pictures are so fun! And wow ... I didn't realize Albion, ID had so much to offer! :) Sounds like you guys have been keeping busy - I LOVE your new hair cut! It looks great on you!!

Lu said...

Seriously though. Wasn't tht reunion the MOST fun ever? I want to do it all over again! Love your haircut too! Way sassy! We miss you guys already:] Come visit soon! Lu

Julienne said...

you crack me up!

Lu said...

Thanks for posting those pics Katie. Wish I could have been there with all of you. Looks like it was a ton of fun.

Doug

LoraAnn said...

LOVE THE HAIR!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Ericka said...

Looks like you guys are still partying! The reunion was great and I love your hair as well (tehe) Can't wait to see you again!

meag said...

seriously, your hair is adorable. so cute. and looks like albion was fun...i want to go to the campus. anyways, really cute hair

Sterling said...

Katie!!!!!!!! I like the hair cut it looks good. Some people do not look good with short hair but it looks good on you. That does look like a sweet spot for a reunion. We are camping next weekend with my family so not quite as luxurious as yours. I hope everything else is going well for you guys.

Hay and J said...

I love the new cut katie! You look super hot!

Chris and Kristen said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hair! Thanks for posting. What a fun reunion. Albion? Who knew!