Sunday, August 9, 2009

Someone's Gettin Married!

Last weekend a few of my friends and I met in Salt Lake and had a "bachelorette party" for our friend Cindy Lou! She is getting married this next week so we went to dinner at Olive Garden which was yummy and then went to the movie The Proposal. We then had her open her presents when we got back to the hotel. It was fun to get together again and catch up!






Only one more to go and we'll all be old married people!

3 comments:

meag said...

yeah..i'm so excited for cindy. looks like a fun night, and your hair is seriously so cute.

Ericka said...

Girls night outs are the best! I've said it before and I'll say it again...who does your hair :) Seriously though you look soooo cute Kate!

Chris and Kristen said...

I love girls day out! So fun and congrats Cindy! I love your hair too Katie. I think I will give my hair stylist your picture and say, I want it like that!