Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cruise!!! LoTs OF PiCtUrEs!

Well we did it! After spending wayyy too many hours in the SLC, Dallas, Fort Lauderdale airports we have been on a cruise and are now back to reality! I won't bore you with all the details of me writing it so I have compiled (or tried) to get the pictures sorted in collages by each day. It's much more fun to look at pictures than read a boring journal about it! We ate way too much food and had a great time with my dear friend and her husband. We went to Key West Florida, Cozumel Mexico, and the Bahamas. We had beautiful weather and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I of course spent too much time in the sun without the use of sunscreen so I am suffering the consequences of that stupidity. We got to snorkel which was actually really fun even though I almost died by freaking out when I sucked up water through my snorkel but Nick showed me how to blow the water out so I survived. We are happy to be back in Utah where the air is a little easier to breathe! Although, I did go running on our cruise and boy it felt like I could run 20 miles! That dang elevation does really make a difference! Needless to say..loved the cruise..Who is ready for the next one!?


DAY 1


DAY 2


DAY 3


DAY 4


DAY 5


You think that's a lot of pictures..just be glad we didn't go on a 7 day cruise!

13 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I love cruises! So glad you guys went, I am sure it was a complete blast!

melissa said...

looks like so much fun. i'm super jealous. it looks so gorgeous there. really wish i could zoom in on your pictures so i could see all your cute headbands. sure wish i could come over and hear all about it.

Julienne said...

Round two! I'm ready to go back with you. It made me want to go somewhere sunny and I'm glad to know that when I go on a cruise and take over 100 pictures, that I'm not the only one!

Aubrey said...

Look how much fun and how SUNNY! Thanks for bringing the sun back with you... at least for a day or two.

Sterling said...

Key Katie! It looks like you guys had a great time on the cruise and better yet you weren't mugged or didn't get left behind. :) Did you ever hear anything about the job you had applied for there? I never got a call for a reference. You are so totally intense and too competitive.

melissa said...

worst news ever is that we forgot to cancel our logan city and questar bill. i've been trying to get ahold of kell to have her do it for me but if i can't, could you tell me what i need to do for logan city.

Krystal said...

looks like a lot of fun. I want to go on a cruise someday. Glad the weather was good for you too.

meag said...

looks like you had SO much fun. oh it made me want to go on a cruise real badly. and of course your looked darling every single day. envious of your beautiful tan...glad you had so much fun.

Ericka said...

looks like you had so much fun...and the blonde highlights looked great in that sunshine :) Hope to hear all about it from you soon!

Lu said...

so fun! how about we go together the next time and you can be my cruise guide:] also loved the pics.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Ahhhh I love cruises!! We just got back from ours and I already want to go back. Good idea making little collages, cause it's easy to just take a million pictures! Sadly... Preston forgot to pack the charger, so we used our friends camera, but I really just wanted my own camera so I could take whatever pictures I wanted! Anyway I love all your pictures and am glad you had so much fun.
Oh, and I hate swallowing salt water when snorkeling! So gross. I think I've almost died a couple times too ha.

The Amott's said...

DANG!! looks like you two know how to party it up!!

Angela said...

How fun! Love the collages!